2009年4月20日星期一

Reflection

http://www.intwap.com/themes/index_52.html (手机主题 - 因特手机网)

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)

I learned how to write essay and term work. We are exercise typing. Now, we are typing has progress. Then, we are do puppet show together, and Viking ship. Our marks is better, Viking ship is full mark. We are so happy. This is we are solidarity. Write essay is very hard work. I write essay is too difficult, because my words are lack. We are learned personal narrative essay and expository essay. We are learned more writes way, and I will memorize new words.



2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)

I remember we are make puppet show and Viking ship. We write essay about hero and Canadian life. The first essay is hero. Then we make PPT show everybody. Canadian study has many interesting lessons. Sometimes, I have done homework about wordily wise 2. We will improvise extemporaneously. Thanks for Canadian study, let we learned more things.



3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?

I will change my life, because I think I’m very lazy sometimes. I am not want to reading book. I just not want to bring thick book go home. Ha-ha... so I think I can’t do this again. I will memorize new words. I will review at home. Every time, Ms Chan commended me, I will happy~ eventually she sure that I. I know my mark is so bad, so I need to effort. I am not wanted to say more. My heart so bad...



4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?

I think I should be learn and review every time. I am not wanted to play and watch TV. I should be compel myself learn to study.I will exercise write essay and speak English morn. I’ll try. I won’t give up! My goal for do better than now. I want to get B~ of course, I will effort to get A. if have free time, I will watch English move and read English newspaper or book.



5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?

I got good mark. The teacher commended me. I am elected to monitor. As team work got full mark. I entered to Communist Youth League and student association. I am very easy to satisfy. I think I didn't do my best.


Bonus
1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?

Thanks for Ms Chen encourages me, lets me full of confidence each time. I'm very happy~


2 条评论:

  1. Candy,

    You did a great job reading the poem today with your sad voice. I couldn't believe how much feeling you put into your voice. I felt like I wanted to save the snowman! It was very powerful!

    I know you are working harder than before. I really think your AMAZING attitude is coming out! You really want to be excellent and now I see it.

    Today when you were working on your vocabulary, I was so proud of you! You finished Lesson 20 and you were already on the hidden message in the back.

    Remember don't be shy to use your English. If you make a mistake, don't worry about it. Just say it again until they understand you!

    I am really seeing your improvement. Don't give up. If you need anything, you know where to find me.

    Take care,

    Ms. Chan

    回复删除
  2. Thank you Ms'Chen~
    I won't give up!!
    ^_^

    回复删除