2009年4月7日星期二

puppet show

1.What is your puppet show about? (5-8 sentences)
John Cabot, he is Italian navigator. He arrived to Canada in1497. His arrival to the United States east coasts the second year. He found a new territory, so he report to the King. The Cabot is death when the second time goes to Newfoundland. He is a brave person. He not only found a new place, but also found in cod-fish.
2. Who are the characters? Which student is the voice of the character?
John Cabot. Kitty is voice of the character.
3. What did you learn from making the puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I learned team-working and solidification when we are making the puppet show. Exercise the practical ability. I know the story plot and the emotional experience of the heroine.
4. What do you want me to notice when I am marking your puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I think you said your making puppet show is very good, but keep on effort. ^0^ we will be very happy~ because we are very strenuously. Go home very later. Just is my hope.
5. Did your group work well together? Tell me 3 reasons why or why not.
Yes. Because we are cooperate is very good. We are resourceful person... Ha-ha~ we are dexterous of hand and inventive of mind. We have many good ideas.
Ps: narcissism~~>_<

没有评论:

发表评论